**NEW** Bright White 35% CP Professional Teeth Whitening Kit With Whitelight Technology
This whitening kit system is fast, efficient, and effective for continuous usage. Please do not use more than twice a day.
- 4 pc 3ml teeth whitening gel with tips
- 3pc thermoplastic mouth tray
- 1pc Remin Gel with tip
- 1pc paper shade guide
- 1pc manual
- 1pcs white accelerator light
There is a clear sheet under the battery to keep power off, please take it out before using the kit.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Shape your tray. Heat the tray under 80°C in hot water for 5-10 seconds, then put it over your teeth and use your finger to mold it and shape it.
- Apply the thin layer of whitening gel to mouth trays and spread. If you put too much gel, it may come in contact with your gums. Try changing the tray’s position in order to minimize direct gel on gum contact if you feel something is wrong with your gums.
- Put the tray in your mouth and over the teeth, set it firmly against the teeth during whitening treatment, then rinse with water.
- Apply LED light on your tray and hold it with your lips not moving. Remove the plastic under the battery then replace battery.
5. Brush your teeth with toothpaste.
Note: The blue gel is used for making up the mineral lost and to lessen sensitive teeth issues during treatment. The transparent ones are for whitening. Do not mix the two different gels together.
- This product is not recommended for pregnant women, nursing mothers, people sensitive to this type of whitening product or children under 12 years old.
- Do not use if you have mouth ulcers, gum injury, or after oral operations.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse with water immediately. Seek medical advice if needed.
- Do not swallow gel.
- Some teeth whiten dramatically in just a few days, while others may take weeks or months to show a difference, if any. The more yellow versus gray color you have in your teeth, the better the bleaching result. Grey enamel similar to that of Tetracycline (antibiotic) staining is more difficult to bleach. Some teeth will achieve only minor whitening improvement no matter what product you use. Results cannot be guaranteed.